Virtual assistant services offered include, but are not limited to, the following:
(If you don’t see something you’re looking for just ask!)
- Sort and organize inbox
- Flag, file or delete as needed
- Create folders
- Respond as needed (in your voice if desired)
- Create “to do” list based on incoming emails.
- Add appointments , important dates, trips and reminders to your personal or business calendar
- Assist clients with scheduling
- Research airfare and hotels
- Book Flights and accommodations
- Research local attractions and restaurants
- Create itinerary
- Assist with planning workshops, webinars, retreats and parties
- Research locations, venues, vendors, and caterers
- Assist with attendee sign up, directions/transportation, accommodations,
- Menu planning, timing/scheduling, advertising, and all other details pertaining to an event
- Facebook: source images, create simple graphics, suggest content, upload posts, create events
- Instagram: update bio/change links, create linktree and update as needed, source images, create simple graphics, suggest content, research hashtags
- Blogs: upload blogs
*proofread and edit all of the above
- Correspond with clients via email, messenger, phone, text
- Monitor voicemail and return calls if desired
- Assist with scheduling appointments
- Provide timely responses and resolutions
- Assist with access to membership sites or courses
- Assist with client on-boarding (Welcome messages, adding to groups, enrolling in courses etc..)
I can also provide virtual assistance services for personal tasks such as gift sourcing, dinner reservations, doctor’s appointments, bill paying and more.
Some systems and platforms I currently use: Gmail, AOL Mail, Yahoo Mail, Acuity Scheduling, Google Calendar, WordPress, Kajabi, Simple Practice, Stripe, PayPal Invoicing, Google Drive, Test.com, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Linktree
*I’m located in the Eastern Time Zone but can generally accommodate any U.S. time zone.
If you are based outside of the US we may still be able to work together depending on your needs and turnaround time required etc…Feel free to get in touch, and we can talk about it!
Amy was extremely responsive, dedicated, skilled and committed! We were so happy to have found her.
R. Scott Davidson, Vision Stream Studios
To hear what more happy clients had to say click here.